SANCA Horizon Alcohol and Drug Centre has a rich history dating back to 1960. It used to be
WHAT IS ALCOHOLISM?
Alcoholism refers to dependence on alcohol or addiction to alcohol. An alcoholic complies with the following criteria:
Read more about the physical and behavioural symptoms, emotional signs and social changes:
Welcome to SANCA Horizon Alcohol and Drug Centre!
Our treatment services include:
- Meditox (Medical detoxification and Out-patient treatment)
- Methadone Maintenance treatment
- In and Out-patient treatment for Alcohol, Drugs and Medication
- treatment for Teenagers and Adults
- Aftercare services and family counselling
Our prevention services include:
- Life is a Choice Peer Educator Training
- On-site drug testing
- Drug awareness talks and training for companies and schools
- Poppets Puppet Show for toddlers (under review)